San Diego bail bonds bail bondsman
for San Diego county jail - cash bail, credit
bail, felony bonds, criminal bail bonds, domestic violence bail bonds,
immigration bonds, and federal bonds serving entire San Diego
Licensed bail agents can
provide you with bail bond information and fast 24 hours confidential bail
24 hours bail line 1-800-547-2188 free bail bond consultation
California Bail Bonds, Orange County Bail Bonds, Los Angeles County Bail Bonds, Riverside County Bail Bonds, San Diego County Bail Bonds, San Bernardino Bail Bonds from licensed bail bonds agency.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Personal Checks, Money Orders, Cash, Cashier's Check.
Misdemeanor Bail Bonds
When a crime is
punishable, in the discretion of the court, by imprisonment in the
state prison or by fine or imprisonment in the county jail, it is a
misdemeanor for all purposes under the following circumstances:
(1) After a judgment imposing a punishment other than imprisonment in the state prison.
(2) When the court, upon committing the defendant to the Youth Authority, designates the offense to be a misdemeanor.
(3) When the court grants probation to a defendant without imposition of sentence and at the time of granting probation, or on application of the defendant or probation officer thereafter, the court declares the offense to be a misdemeanor.
(4) When the prosecuting attorney files in a court having jurisdiction over misdemeanor offenses a complaint specifying that the offense is a misdemeanor, unless the defendant at the time of his or her arraignment or plea objects to the offense being made a misdemeanor, in which event the complaint shall be amended to charge the felony and the case shall proceed on the felony complaint.
(5) When, at or before the preliminary examination or prior to filing an order pursuant to Section 872, the magistrate determines that the offense is a misdemeanor, in which event the case shall proceed as if the defendant had been arraigned on a misdemeanor complaint.
How We Can Help
Call us at 1-800-547-2188 for free bail consultation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate bail bonds assistance for all San Diego cities.