Bail bonds, bail bondsman, bond, cash bail, credit bail serving entire San Diego County
Licensed bail agents can provide you with bail bond information and fast 24 hours confidential bail assistance.
24 hours bail line 1-800-547-2188 free bail consultation
California Bail Bonds, Orange County Bail Bonds, Los Angeles County Bail Bonds, Riverside County Bail Bonds, San Diego County Bail Bonds, San Bernardino Bail Bonds from licensed bail bonds agency.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Personal Checks, Money Orders, Cash, Cashier's Check.
San Diego county bail bond consumer tips
Warning: It does not make us proud to advise you there are some bail agencies in the community who will take advantage of unknowing consumers. We are proud to say that most bail agencies are honest and fair with the public. Some are not. It is to your advantage to protect yourself and your family by following a few simple bail bonds consumer tips and bail bonds process.1. Make sure you only deal with a licensed bail agent. Ask to see the bail agentís license and identification prior to any bail transaction.
2. Make sure the bail agent charges you only legal rates. The premium charged for a bail bond in normally 10% of the full bail amount. Any additional charges should be itemized and explained to your satisfaction.
3. Make sure you are given itemized receipts for all charges.
4. Make sure you are given copies of all signed contracts and agreements.
5. If financing is provided, make sure you understand the terms of the financing agreement prior to signing and be sure you are given copies of anything you sign.
6. Make sure the bail agent you contract with will be available to you after the bail bond has been posted. Part of what you pay for is service. Any professional bail agent will be available for questions or concerns throughout the entire process.
As an informed bail bond consumer, you will have the tools necessary to make the right decisions. Make sure you feel comfortable with the bail agent you choose. Go by your gut instinct. If it feels right, it probably is. If it doesn't feel right, walk away and call someone else.
Call us at 1-800-547-2188 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate bail bonds assistance for all San Diego cities.